Monday, September 5, 2011

Refashioned Denim Vest


This vest was an item I quickly snatched up in the swap-off...thanks Toya!!  This was a quick, sit in front of your t.v. and watch "Ancient Aliens" episodes on Netflix type of refashion.  All I did was swap out the blue-gemed buttons for these monogrammed ("T", "L", "P") brass buttons.  I've had these  buttons since 2008.  I purchased them to add to my wedding bouquet...didn't get to use them, but I knew they would definitely be used in the future.   So here we are 3 years later and a fly denim vest.  I love the way it came out.

4 comments:

  1. Perfection. I love how this vest turned out. Those are the perfect buttons too. Love it!! New follower here too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Charee! I appreciate the love

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...