Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Twerk Ya Closet Tuesdays: The Blues



Hey Lovelies!

While the ninjas napped I was able to refashion a pair of ballet flats.  I purchased these in 2007 from Old Navy...they were silver.  I love the silver for summer months, but really craved a funky color for autumn.  I attempted to snazz them up a couple of months ago, but it didn't go as planned (as you can see by that dreadful brown paint).   I went to my craft room and perused my paint collection.  Found the perfect hue of blue.  I can't waiiiiit to wear these with a cardigan and skinnys.  I say they're über cute...whatcha think?

3 comments:

  1. Hey Tee!

    I love the refashioned shoes. The color turned out great. I need to hit my closet this weekend and refashion some stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hunni! Yes girl, you'll be amazed at what your hands can do. Take pics and send them to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am impressed. Did you really just paint them?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...