Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Twerk Ya Closet Tuesdays: Ruffles

I've been wanting to ruffle something for a while now.  I was inspired by Joy (love her blog) of HowJoyful Design Studio's Upcycled Ruffle Dress Tutorial.  The cream colored shirt is from old navy and the print fabric came from a new york & co. dress that was entirely too big for me.  I cut the collar off the shirt because it was baggy (a baggy mock-neck is so not what's up).  I love the way it turned out, but OMGeezy are them ruffles tedious and time consuming...especially when you have two 21 month old toddlers running around.

8 comments:

  1. I heart thou... I want a unique duplicate of everything you design..lol..great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Merci...your wish is my command

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some serious skills Tee!!s

    s/n I can't believe the twins are 21months...smh time flies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGizzle!!! Nice T! definitely not what I had in mind for TYC Tuesdays, but ill be thereski next week, I just need a hem, you went and made a new shirt, I LOVE IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Alicia! Girl, I can't believe it either smh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merci BlairNicholl mon cher! Yup yup...Tuesday's are poppin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So creative, I love it :)

    www.beautynscience.net

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...