Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Unwanted Items + Great Friends = A SWAP-OFF!

This past Friday, I hosted our 1st Swap-Off.  What's that you ask? Simply put, my girlfriends and I gathered items of clothing, home decor, hats, purses, backpacks, shoes, smell goods that we no longer used or needed and traded them.  I set up the items on individual tables...trying to separate according to the appropriate category (accessories, shoes, outerwear, home decor, etc.)  I was able to get some snazz items to add to my autumn wardrobe.  We ALL bought great things to the table (literally lol) and left with much needed/wanted stuff. Whatever was left at the end of the night were donated to Goodwill.  We has such a BLAST!!!  I can't wait to do it again...maybe we'll make it a seasonal event.  What ya think ladies??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...