Sunday, September 18, 2011

Whew!


What a weekend!  Thursday was a super chill day.  Friday was game night...what a blast!  Wine, cheese, veggies, dip, and wonderful friends were in attendance.  Oh, and to top it off, Gram baked me a chocolate cake...good stuff.  We played the Michael Jackson Experience and Just Dance 2 on the wii.  Ladies against Gents...thanks to Blair and her lazy dance moves, they beat us.  Doesn't matter...there's a first time for everything so we let them live...lol.  All in all, we rocked owt!


Saturday evening was my cousin's wedding reception.  His bride looked stunning and he was debonair.  I danced ALL...NIGHT...LONG.  Now i'm paying for it because my ankles are on FIYA!  And i'm upset with myself because I forgot our camera at home...so pics of me and King will be posted at a later date...yeah i'm smh too.  Needless to say i'm exhausted and really just want a nap, but we know the ninjas ain't letting that happen.  Hope your weekend was filled with everything you love :)
Bisou

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...