Friday, September 23, 2011

Hello My Friend


I got a sewing machine!! *pop-lockin*  This was my earthday gift, fedex finally delivered it tuesday evening...i'm so stoked!  Since December 2010, i've been using Grams machine, which was cool.  But it wasn't mine.  Now, I have one to call my own.  It's a Brother CS-6000i, has an automatic threader, snazzy decorative stitches, and is crazy lightweight.  Oh, annnnnd it came with bonus accessories (which included a hard case/cover, extended table (detachable) walking foot, spring action quilting foot, and quilting guide...boom).

Now all I need to do is name it...any suggestions??

2 comments:

  1. Loving the machine. I'm expecting many creations....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci. Yes, she and I will make magic

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...